++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 570 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Well I wanted to build it first to see which one I needed
son-i-am-disappoint-240x180.gif

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
No power for almost 24 hours. Lab report not done, minimal studying for physics midterm, no other homework done. Dad pulled his back in the morning. Generator is keeping a little heat in, and fridge from spoiling. All surrounding Towns have power, and it seems national grid is triaging ne mass in favor of south central and west. School had power, so nothing will be canceled.

t

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Another problem is that all my friends have it for Xbox... :\

My friend who usually plays games with me got it for Xbox too. I have no idea why (he said he'll eventually get it for PC) other than he was probably worried his PC couldn't play it and didn't want to upgrade now.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
My friend who usually plays games with me got it for Xbox too. I have no idea why (he said he'll eventually get it for PC) other than he was probably worried his PC couldn't play it and didn't want to upgrade now.

I might get it for the xbox just to play with friends... I probably should sell LA Noire

I never finished it... Didn't really care for it

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I can't use a gamepad for an FPS. Just can't do it. Plus I let my XBL Gold expire on both my Xboxes so I'd rather get it for the PS3 if I bought it for a console.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Dimming is not recommended on halogen lamps due to the lamps design or extended filament operating temperature.

In this day and age it's far better to design a PWM driver for LED systems. Better efficacy, longer run times, more rugged lamp ends. :)