++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 553 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
going to order it if they'll give me the price I ordered the other one at

I think I'm going to hold out longer, as mine plays it fine. By the time the 7000 series/600 series are released, I probably would be 50%-70% of the cost of the high-end model saved up in Amazon cards.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Of course, I probably should've just adopted the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality and got it for one of my consoles.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I am impressed with what I've seen so far. True, I haven't played it much but it seems uncharacteristically solid for an opening day EA release.

BF 1942 is still better, though. :awe:

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I should check mine, but I don't really care.

As long as it doesn't get worse, I don't either. The only reason I even noticed was because I picked my TP up to do something and the sound was all fucked up. As I was trying to figure out WTF was happening, I saw the crack. THEN I remembered I had updated it earlier and didn't reboot. Rebooting fixed the sound issue. :D I did drop it once but it was in its case and landed flat on its back. Apparently, many people have cracks and haven't dropped it or anything.

HP would just send a refurb. No thanks.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Should have a pretty easy Thursday and Friday (fingers crossed). Now that we're well within the school year, my new projects have drastically decreased. Unfortunately, the projects I do have can really only be done on the nights and weekends.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
As long as it doesn't get worse, I don't either. The only reason I even noticed was because I picked my TP up to do something and the sound was all fucked up. As I was trying to figure out WTF was happening, I saw the crack. THEN I remembered I had updated it earlier and didn't reboot. Rebooting fixed the sound issue. :D I did drop it once but it was in its case and landed flat on its back. Apparently, many people have cracks and haven't dropped it or anything.

HP would just send a refurb. No thanks.

Just looked, no crack. but then the tablet has been in a case since it came out of the box :cool: