++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 431 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
lmao. What class?

I am skipping business stat

Just World History: 1500-Present

Finished a paper for it and emailed it in already, took me 5 hours for that shit I don't want to spend another three hours talking about Lorenzo Valla in class.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Just World History: 1500-Present

Finished a paper for it and emailed it in already, took me 5 hours for that shit I don't want to spend another three hours talking about Lorenzo Valla in class.

Ah. Our prof does worksheets in class. 5 of us take turns going in then we email the worksheets to each other to be able to study for the tests

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Ah. Our prof does worksheets in class. 5 of us take turns going in then we email the worksheets to each other to be able to study for the tests

We do 3 hour lecture, but he said he was going to be going over Lorenzo Valla's "On the Donation of Constantine" Which I just finished reading yesterday, and I have no interest discussing after writing a paper on it. So I will grab any assignments he gives off the website but I am not sitting through his 3 hour lecture on something I've already read :D

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
We do 3 hour lecture, but he said he was going to be going over Lorenzo Valla's "On the Donation of Constantine" Which I just finished reading yesterday, and I have no interest discussing after writing a paper on it. So I will grab any assignments he gives off the website but I am not sitting through his 3 hour lecture on something I've already read :D

awesome!

I've got a test today :\ FUck.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
wow. How? Did you semester start later than ours?

We started on 8/15 ish

started a week later. But one class just started yesterday. But still three classes and no tests. I was fucking surprised. Hell still no tests. Just several papers.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
meh. My gf's mother is coming down for the weekend. I think I'll have sister send down my old one. I could never find the power adapter for it though :\