++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 428 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Indy gets credit for notifying me of the original onsale link on amazon

Believe it or not, after getting my "one-time use" link on Thursday, deciding not to order, and then on Saturday finally placing an order, mine shipped yesterday too!

Make sure you check out the precentral.net forum. There is a thread about how to disable all the logging shit. Also, do a search about disabling the browser cache. It is really annoying if you don't.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Believe it or not, after getting my "one-time use" link on Thursday, deciding not to order, and then on Saturday finally placing an order, mine shipped yesterday too!

Make sure you check out the precentral.net forum. There is a thread about how to disable all the logging shit. Also, do a search about disabling the browser cache. It is really annoying if you don't.

lulz log everything.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Indy gets credit for notifying me of the original onsale link on amazon

Dont i get credit for starting the original thread in hot deals? :sneaky:

Also, best app (for the geek in me) for my phone was Andie Graph, download that and then download this (caution this IS a download link do NOT press unless you are prepared to download a ROM) to your phone and let your inner nerd come out. :cool:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Dont i get credit for starting the original thread in hot deals? :sneaky:

Also, best app (for the geek in me) for my phone was Andie Graph, download that and then download this (caution this IS a download link do NOT press unless you are prepared to download a ROM) to your phone and let your inner nerd come out. :cool:

of course you do. ():)

not sure I am ready to go geeky on the phone yet. at least not until I get a 32gb microsd :p

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
of course you do. ():)

not sure I am ready to go geeky on the phone yet. at least not until I get a 32gb microsd :p

Im running a Droid X right now, 8GB internal with a 16GB SD card, after 1 year of use i have 5.5GB free on the phone and 9.5GB free on the SD card. I cant imagine using up 32GB D:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Im running a Droid X right now, 8GB internal with a 16GB SD card, after 1 year of use i have 5.5GB free on the phone and 9.5GB free on the SD card. I cant imagine using up 32GB D:

so you are saying I should just go with a 16? the 8 internal has only 1.2 user accessible. It came with a 8gb class 4. ew.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Ew, HTC really filled that sucker up. Still just make sure you have most of your apps installing to the SD :p

IF it really bothers you, just get a 16GB class 10 and call it a day, no need to splurge on a 32GB.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
a-data is ok? getting a cheap working class 10 seems to be a challenge. should not be.