++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 350 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Crap.
Gramma took a bad turn tonight. She was out of the hospital for routine surgery and according to the doctors recovering nicely. Maybe too well, maybe they missed something.

She just had to be rushed to the hospital for bad abdominal pains and leaking sutures.
Now I'm all fucked up inside. Been not so hot a year. Cousin went into rehab. Grandpa died this summer. Another cousin died in the spring, 43 years old and having heart attacks. Aunt is slowly entering dementia. And the scary thing is theres so many other seemingly healthy, happy family members who may have hidden stuff they dont want to be public knowledge.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Crap.
Gramma took a bad turn tonight. She was out of the hospital for routine surgery and according to the doctors recovering nicely. Maybe too well, maybe they missed something.

She just had to be rushed to the hospital for bad abdominal pains and leaking sutures.
Now I'm all fucked up inside. Been not so hot a year. Cousin went into rehab. Grandpa died this summer. Another cousin died in the spring, 43 years old and having heart attacks. Aunt is slowly entering dementia. And the scary thing is theres so many other seemingly healthy, happy family members who may have hidden stuff they dont want to be public knowledge.

sorry to hear that. hang in there.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
Crap.

I'm sorry to here this. Hang on Shorty, you're in for a bumpy ride. Don't get yourself down, though. We've all had similarly bad years.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Crap.

Rough man. Take it easy

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Crap.

Sorry to hear about this - hopefully things will get better soon.

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
ugh, probably shouldn't have stayed up to midnight for the game when I had to come to work today...

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
gotta get used to the "new" receiver, shows the volume in dB, so used to the regular numerical type