++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 320 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Motf!

TvUod.jpg

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
But it is irrelevant, I'm not getting a manual.

My car search poll is now at 17-3 in favor of keep looking.

My soul, it is crushed.

If that car drops another $1000 (it hasn't sold in at least a week), I think I'll be down there signing papers.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Peyton Manning was activated yesterday, hence why I changed my avatar yesterday -- in case you were wondering.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
School started in my town, so I skipped breakfast there to leave 15 minutes earlier. It paid off in a way, because it took only about 30 minutes to get to work. Only encountered one bus, highway was in good shape, aside from half a dozen giant utility trucks blocking the second and third lanes who suddenly dove from those lanes down to the first 95/128 interchange ramp. That nobody was hit is a minor miracle. After they left, it was clear sailing in the upper 70s. And in the square, some bus stopped off, cars stacked from the other side, nearly blocking the intersection... so I passed them all on the second lane. So much profit, half a dozen cars, a bus, and three minutes of aggravation. #winning.

Then it turned out about a hundred kids dressed for camping/sleeping/something were near my work, I planned on getting a donut for breakfast, and the line at DD was literally out the door with those idiot kids.

Cheerios suck.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Peyton Manning was activated yesterday, hence why I changed my avatar yesterday -- in case you were wondering.

I saw the change, and did wonder a bit.

Isn't it just limited practice so far?

At least you guys have Collins and don't have to rely on Painter.

Painter would demonstrate, in just a few weeks, the true value of Manning. The Colts under Painter would be a sub-.500 team.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I saw the change, and did wonder a bit.

Isn't it just limited practice so far?

At least you guys have Collins and don't have to rely on Painter.

Painter would demonstrate, in just a few weeks, the true value of Manning. The Colts under Painter would be a sub-.500 team.

The Colts under any other QB in the league would be sub .500. They have good skill players on offense but not enough to cover for the defense. On their good days, the defense is fair at best. Our coach and defensive coordinator are really, really bad.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
The Colts under any other QB in the league would be sub .500. They have good skill players on offense but not enough to cover for the defense. On their good days, the defense is fair at best. Our coach and defensive coordinator are really, really bad.

Vick, Brady, Rodgers, or Brees would still turn out a better than .500 team.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Newegg has a decent sale this weekend. I am eyeing an OCZ Modstream 600W Modular supply for $50 after MIR and it comes with a DVD burner too. I need a new PS for my new box and I don't think I'll get a better deal.

Of course, I am still thinking about not building one and just getting BF3 for the Xbox.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Corsair PSU > *

Also, this Mac has FF stuck at full screen, and won't reduce it back down. Fucking Macs.