++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 950 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
SOPA has been scheduled for mark up again on this Wednesday.

In the Senate, PIPA is lined up to end cloture as soon as the new year rolls around, with Reid from NV pushing the whole thing.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

We made reservations for last Saturday night at Oceanaire. It took us an hour (should've been about 30 minutes) to get there and there were no guys at valet parking. The wife went in and it was wall-to-wall people. We decided to skip it and went to another restaurant near our home. Traffic was horrible downtown and I was so pissed!

Anyway, on our way to the other restaurant, we got stuck behind this jackass who was obviously drink. Weaving all over the road, making insanely wide turns, and then tailgating and alternatively dropping way back from the car in front of him. He also stopped at a green light and when it turned red, went about half-way into the intersection. My wife called 911 and reported him and a cop literally nailed him in front of us within minutes.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I am not a patient driver and can be very aggressive. I get so pissed with stupid people or traffic backups because invariably, a single idiot is usually responsible.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I am not a patient driver and can be very aggressive. I get so pissed with stupid people or traffic backups because invariably, a single idiot is usually responsible.

If you are not a patient driver, and are an aggressive driver, maybe a faster car is in your future.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
If you are not a patient driver, and are an aggressive driver, maybe a faster car is in your future.

The wife asked me the other day if I regretted not having a Corvette.

I said "Not really, but if I were single, I'd probably have one."
She said "Why can't you have one now?"
I said "You're too expensive."

:awe: