++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7222 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I think this month is the least relative energy usage yet...

Screenshot_2020-01-24_16-33-26.png

A lot of it's from burning wood. I have a shit ton of wood stocked up, so I try to use it exclusively. Have the thermostat set to 48°, and it's only come on a couple times so far when I've been at work, and couldn't maintain a fire.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I think this month is the least relative energy usage yet...

View attachment 16223

A lot of it's from burning wood. I have a shit ton of wood stocked up, so I try to use it exclusively. Have the thermostat set to 48°, and it's only come on a couple times so far when I've been at work, and couldn't maintain a fire.

next time i get one of those I'll scan it and post it up for the lulz

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Lol mine is pretty bad. Servers don't help. Usually goes something like this:

Efficient neigbours: ======
All neigbours: ====================
You: ==========================================================

I use like almost 1kw/h. I managed to bring that down to about 900w but that's still a lot.

It's not really the usage that kills though, it's all the fixed fees. Even if I used no power I'd still pay about $100 anyway.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Lol mine is pretty bad. Servers don't help. Usually goes something like this:

Efficient neigbours: ======
All neigbours: ====================
You: ==========================================================

I use like almost 1kw/h. I managed to bring that down to about 900w but that's still a lot.

It's not really the usage that kills though, it's all the fixed fees. Even if I used no power I'd still pay about $100 anyway.

I think I am around 250 or 300 a month. Not sure since I just pay whatever is on the bill.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Mine was around $170 but it's down to $140 because of that credit or whatever that Wynne did as a "sorry" for screwing us over. We will pay for that later though.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Mine was around $170 but it's down to $140 because of that credit or whatever that Wynne did as a "sorry" for screwing us over. We will pay for that later though.
I have five humans here. The dryer is like 20% of my electricity use.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I have five humans here. The dryer is like 20% of my electricity use.

Won't someone please think of the five humans?! Please give today for the FIVE HUMAN FUND.

41aQdC48BvL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Reactions: zzuupp

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Just ordered a bunch of food from amazon. I'm pretty stoked. Got six flats of kippered herring, a bunch of salty licorice, B&M canned brown bread, Moxie soda, and Sailor Boy pilot bread. I've been wanting to try Moxie for a long time. I was hoping it would showup in a local store, but it doesn't look like that'll ever happen. The canned bread is intriguing, and when I was looking up canned bread, the pilot bread showed up in the results, and that looked interesting too.

Now I just need to figure out what I forgot. I need to start writing down amazon stuff when I think of it. I think of stuff to add to a later order, then forget about it when that later order comes.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Just ordered a bunch of food from amazon. I'm pretty stoked. Got six flats of kippered herring, a bunch of salty licorice, B&M canned brown bread, Moxie soda, and Sailor Boy pilot bread. I've been wanting to try Moxie for a long time. I was hoping it would showup in a local store, but it doesn't look like that'll ever happen. The canned bread is intriguing, and when I was looking up canned bread, the pilot bread showed up in the results, and that looked interesting too.

Now I just need to figure out what I forgot. I need to start writing down amazon stuff when I think of it. I think of stuff to add to a later order, then forget about it when that later order comes.

Don't worry, I have already coughed all over it.