++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6954 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
on my way to 29K!
pQZ6QaY.png

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Looking at a screen all day is basically my job, probably not healthy though... This is a cushy job so don't want to leave it but I do need to start considering a backup income from a hobby or something. I don't necessarily want to do this job (or any job really) for the rest of my life, either.

Bought 25 thousand stocks in a local mining company recently. Maybe I will one day be able to retire off that. :p Hey worth a shot. Cost me a grand of money that was already in my stock exchange account. I have 20 bucks per pay that goes into that account. It's a small enough amount that it basically gets lost in the "noise" of all the other bills that come out.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Looking at a screen all day is basically my job, probably not healthy though... This is a cushy job so don't want to leave it but I do need to start considering a backup income from a hobby or something. I don't necessarily want to do this job (or any job really) for the rest of my life, either.

Bought 25 thousand stocks in a local mining company recently. Maybe I will one day be able to retire off that. :p Hey worth a shot. Cost me a grand of money that was already in my stock exchange account. I have 20 bucks per pay that goes into that account. It's a small enough amount that it basically gets lost in the "noise" of all the other bills that come out.
Our desks can be converted to standing which is actually super nice.

But staring at a screen is killing me already.