++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6712 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Only been to the states once, was in Detroit. That was before the collapse of the big 3, so it was not a waste land then. Now days not sure I'd want to travel to the states TBH. Too much crazy crap goes on, if it's not civilians attacking you, it's the police.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Been to Tampa, NYC, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Buffalo of course. And whatever I drove through from Peoria to Toronto and Toronto to NYC.

zzuupp

Lifer
Jul 6, 2008
anyone here been to chicago?

Essentially : No
Yes, I've changed planes in O'hare, and in a cross county train ride changed trains there.
The choo choo ride was kindergarten me. Dad's USNA roommate worked in beautiful Gary, Indiana and lived in ????, Indiana. We all went to Wisconsin for something. The train trip continued on another train to Alabama.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Essentially : No
Yes, I've changed planes in O'hare, and in a cross county train ride changed trains there.
The choo choo ride was kindergarten me. Dad's USNA roommate worked in beautiful Gary, Indiana and lived in ????, Indiana. We all went to Wisconsin for something. The train trip continued on another train to Alabama.
I heard Gary is pretty ghetto now.

Pick2

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2017
I kept the right ones out
And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins

images

It's amazing
With the blink of an eye you, finally see the light

Oh ... almost forgot ... MOO :D

Reactions: bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Bed time nef. 12h day shift 2 of 4 tomorrow.

Oddly enough my body clock is kinda more used to day shifts now, next time I go nights is going to be rough. :eek: