++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 556 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Finally installed spell checking again, I don't know why it didn't install in the first place.

It's so helpful. Now I don't have to double back and fix my own spelling errors and typos, Word will handle the easy ones for me. Or when I accidentally double up a word, put a comma spacing wrong... it'll find them.

Yeah, I like spell check. I can do everything it does, and generally better, but it'd take so much time.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
http://resignationmedia.com/jobs/

Wow. Seriously, wow.

The office is not a traditional office space. It’s on the beach in Venice. No cubes. No traditional offices. No dress code. Very chill.
You’d be working with 7 guys and we do not discriminate against guys or girls; the position is for whoever is the best fit.
Office hours are flexible, we are very non-corpo. 9:30ish to get-your-shit-done-ish.
We provide laptop and any software you’ll need.
Half-day Fridays
Drinking at work is not frowned upon

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I probably sounded like an apple keynote. I said revolutionary and amazing a lot. I did not use magical

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Canadians are playing at Bruins tonight. I'll miss the first hour, but after that, should be fun.

Spiced up with a bit of Calculus.