++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 402 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
They say out in the Midwest it was quite cold today. Some farmers saw bees wearing yellow jackets. Clever little devils. :biggrin:

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005

DOS=HIGH,UMB
STACKS=9,256

What do mean not enough memory?
This %#^@ game only needs 605K, I have EIGHT MEGS!

I think the first time I used a 32bit extender was to play Sam & Max back in 1994. I had a Turtle Beach Multisound with my own custom GM voices. GM music sounded great in that game.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
DOS=HIGH,UMB
STACKS=9,256

What do mean not enough memory?
This %#^@ game only needs 605K, I have EIGHT MEGS!

I think the first time I used a 32bit extender was to play Sam & Max back in 1994. I had a Turtle Beach Multisound with my own custom GM voices. GM music sounded great in that game.

lulz, takes me back, had same problem with Aces Over Europe

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
The post office, the gas station... and it took about six miles to accomplish this. Minimum distance? About 2.5.

I screamed through an intersection at moderate acceleration, and got a bunch of kids on the side of the road to look around. Hey, morons, there's a sidewalk on the other side. USE IT.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Also, people with ricer blue lights should be beaten into bloody pulps. If I were better at recognizing projector flare or OEM xenon versus ricer blue, I'd start flashing my high beams at these fucktards. Although the dude with the 'Stang might get a pass, he's probably faster than me.

And some chick was... yeah, okay, this is funny. Lemme map this out.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Also, people with ricer blue lights should be beaten into bloody pulps. If I were better at recognizing projector flare or OEM xenon versus ricer blue, I'd start flashing my high beams at these fucktards. Although the dude with the 'Stang might get a pass, he's probably faster than me.

And some chick was... yeah, okay, this is funny. Lemme map this out.

Would you like to have a device that lets you remotely deploy their airbags essentially making them feel like Mike Tyson punched them in the face? All from the safety of the driver's seat! :biggrin:

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
So, I'm arriving at the gas station, with intent to add $30 to the tank. Some woman drives by with her hazards on and no headlights at all.

She ends up taking a 2.8 mile routing. I took a 2.6 mile routing, AFTER filling the gas tank, and we met up at a point defined by those distance routings. She almost drove through a washed out bridge.

I lulz'd.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Would you like to have a device that lets you remotely deploy their airbags essentially making them feel like Mike Tyson punched them in the face? All from the safety of the driver's seat! :biggrin:

I would love to have that. It'd make my entire year.