++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3981 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Home automation through poe injected arduino modules :whiste:

Nah I use DIN rails for that. :D

Kinda a messy setup though, the arduino and relay controller are sitting on the shelf. Eventually I want to make it a wall mounted panel as it would be more efficiently managed that way. I've even pondered on making it as a full blown device that I can sell. But manufacturing has lot of politics involved such as patents. I'm sure there's some stuff I do that is probably patented so I'm best to just use it for myself and not release it.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Nah I use DIN rails for that. :D

Kinda a messy setup though, the arduino and relay controller are sitting on the shelf. Eventually I want to make it a wall mounted panel as it would be more efficiently managed that way. I've even pondered on making it as a full blown device that I can sell. But manufacturing has lot of politics involved such as patents. I'm sure there's some stuff I do that is probably patented so I'm best to just use it for myself and not release it.

ever thought about home automation