++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3758 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Would be funny to put it on the inside of a door for seldomly used cupboard. Put LEDs in the eyes with a switch that turns them on when the door opens.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Would be funny to put it on the inside of a door for seldomly used cupboard. Put LEDs in the eyes with a switch that turns them on when the door opens.
I was thinking the same thing! Stick it in some cupboard. :eek: The last thing people expect is a head.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Hadn't checked the pollen chamber of my grinder for awhile in order to try and let a decent amount pile up. Just opened it up tonight and holy shit must be 3-4g of pollen.

raasco

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2009
Hadn't checked the pollen chamber of my grinder for awhile in order to try and let a decent amount pile up. Just opened it up tonight and holy shit must be 3-4g of pollen.

lost me at grinder. now im hungry.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Bunch of lushes in here.

I'm drinking a really strong cup of coffee and dreading the weekend. Some dumbass told the owner he would have a proposal all made up for Monday morning and then all of his notes at the office.