++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3600 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
I have 26TB at home...no raid :whiste:
That must suck to manage especially if when a drive fails. I don't do anything without raid, other than OS drives.

I have lot of removable storage backups too, but I've never really had to use them.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
That must suck to manage especially if when a drive fails. I don't do anything without raid, other than OS drives.

I have lot of removable storage backups too, but I've never really had to use them.
shrug. I haven't lost a drive yet. These are media drives. If I lose it, I just redownload :awe:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Oh same here, I usually leave the lights on the house till the snow is gone, so like, June. :awe: They are load bearing at this point, if I was to take them down I'd probably have an avalanche.

I stopped turning my lights on a week ago, I like to make it last and apparently some people like to make it last even more than I do, as there's still a few houses around with them on.

Typically I have my tree down by now though, I go a week into January. This year I just kinda went a little further. But it's really time now. :p It's actually still lit and everything lol.
I own a 29" wide 2 stage snow blower :biggrin:

ASK THE COMMUNITY