++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3280 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
nooooo

we have massive virus problems here. I have no idea why but the IT manager doesn't believe in anti virus. We lose a couple PCs a week to viruses. Idiots here can't figure out not to click the "importantopennow.exe.zip" files.

lulz just cut of the internet now.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
nooooo

we have massive virus problems here. I have no idea why but the IT manager doesn't believe in anti virus. We lose a couple PCs a week to viruses. Idiots here can't figure out not to click the "importantopennow.exe.zip" files.

lol, don't tell me you're the IT guy?

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
IMG_20131030_134312.jpg

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
so I've pestered the owner to hire me and he said he would talk to the CEO about it

I pestered him again and he asked if the CEO had talked to me, he hadn't

do I pester the CEO? I know they like me here and I'm not looking to leave but I really need insurance soon. Plus recruiters have been calling and blowing up my phone every day with offers. Heck...one chick I know offered me $45k for a 6 month contract but I blew her off. She made it clear that it was very unlikely to last longer than 6 months and I need some type of stability.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
so I've pestered the owner to hire me and he said he would talk to the CEO about it

I pestered him again and he asked if the CEO had talked to me, he hadn't

do I pester the CEO? I know they like me here and I'm not looking to leave but I really need insurance soon. Plus recruiters have been calling and blowing up my phone every day with offers. Heck...one chick I know offered me $45k for a 6 month contract but I blew her off. She made it clear that it was very unlikely to last longer than 6 months and I need some type of stability.

Yes. Run into him on his way back from lunch and mention it.