++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
ARRRRGGGHHHHH.

One of my bigger mistakes years ago - display to anyone in my family that I had any clue how to do anything with computers.

*WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM*

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Oh boy. TKO 75 lb. vinyl standard bag at CSN for $98... and free shipping!

So tax will push that to about $106, but by comparison, the KO Fightgear Thai bag would be $200, plus shipping (about $50?), and possibly plus tax ($13).

47" H x 16" W x 16" D 85 lbs
That has to be shipping figures, so it's probably a 42x14 conventional bag. I don't know if it is sand or rag fill, probably sand, and that would be enough to veto it. Price it secondary to getting rag fill.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
<li><a href="<?=base_url();?>pdf/RecordofChanges.pdf" target="_blank">Record of Changes</li>

Minerva

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
Ech, art. Grain is noise, noise is aberrations making a less than perfect reproduction of what is actually seen. But okay, you're chasing the art look. That explains the film interest.
Like audio analog noise floor is better than digital oblivion. Digital imagery has noise too. Many efforts to mask it make the scene look too sterile. Film's grain is randomized/specular that's easier on the eyes.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Like audio analog noise floor is better than digital oblivion. Digital imagery has noise too. Many efforts to mask it make the scene look too sterile. Film's grain is randomized/specular that's easier on the eyes.
I disagree. I prefer the cleanest possible representation of audio or visual; what you would call sterile is what I call excellent.

ASK THE COMMUNITY