++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2689 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Well that was fun to build.

I can't help but think of how fun it would be to go down an inclined street with this thing. :biggrin: The potential trip to the ER that would follow would be less fun.

It's actually so I can move dricore tiles around when I start on the crawlspace tomorrow. Will also act as a place to put other supplies as I work. Wish I had thought of this sooner actually. :hmm:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Well that was fun to build.

I can't help but think of how fun it would be to go down an inclined street with this thing. :biggrin: The potential trip to the ER that would follow would be less fun.

It's actually so I can move dricore tiles around when I start on the crawlspace tomorrow. Will also act as a place to put other supplies as I work. Wish I had thought of this sooner actually. :hmm:

Should have used bigger casters. And six of them with the middle ones 'taller' so you have a rocking one to clear threasholds more easily and a strap loop so you can put your shoulder through and pull.

And you live in flatland. There are no inclines :awe:

Last edited:

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
GOD DAMN FUCK SHIT.

Today was a nightmare. Well not really, just at the end.

SO I do the mall trucks, there's two of 'em. Each truck delivers to the same stores every day. So today, someone REALLY fucked up. "Store A" always goes in "Truck A". Today the packages for "Store A" were PAL'd to "Truck B". Thought this was an error, as it often happens, so I loaded them in Truck A anyways. The route manager guy walked by and I asked him what the deal was, he says No they are going in Truck B today since Truck A is too full. I had about half of them in Truck A, so I unloaded them and set them aside. OK. Couple hours later, nearing wrap-up, Truck A is loaded and goes off. Truck B's regular packages are loaded, so I load Store A at the tail end of the truck as they would be delivered first (and because that's where they were PAL'd to). Driver for Truck B gets really pissed off and starts swearing at the supervisors because there is no room left for his Next Day Air packages. So the supervisors tell him to make room for the NDA's and they will figure out the Store A packages, all 50 of em...

Guess who had to load, unload, load again, and unload again all 50 of those packages. Anywho, both the driver and I were pissed off.

But my boss said I did a really good job today and gave me a doughnut. :)