++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2659 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
Cat had 5 kittens. 4 dead already. I think she didn't know any better, was dumb & laid on top of them.
She threw a shitfit when she found her kittens missing. I think she was gonna try to take my leg off again.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Looking at the long term forecast it's suppose to be +22 on Monday! I'll believe it when I see it. Most people were are contemplating whether it's even safe to put away the shovels. lol

Apr 12, 2010
Wow that's sad. :(
Kind of used to it. It happens.
I'm more concerned about the 2mo old kittens. Over night they migrated from our backyard to the neighbors'. However I went over to see if I could find them but not all were accounted for.
There's at least 3-4 that if I'd make any kind of noise they rush to greet me, but haven't seen them at all. They are the most playful/friendliest out of the 10. Would make some pet owners very proud if I could found them a home.
Although the friendliest tend to be the dumbest & usually don't live long.
While I'd hope they show up again or did find themselves a home, it doesn't seem likely as the days go by.

But we also don't need more cats. My grandma needs to stop making excuses & work together with the neighbor to get the damn cats fixed. Sure it'll cost a decent amount now to fix them, but it'll cost more in the long run to keep all the new mouths fed.

Last edited: