++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2651 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Silver Prime

Golden Member
May 29, 2012
I just gota fucking ask, anyone know what is the name of that song/music that plays on fullmetal alchemist when general mustang is burning envy???

Just gota know, I looked every where, the omen, poltergeist, everywhere...and theres no name, anyone know?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I can't believe I am so tired from building a bed. Must be the constatnt standing up.

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
FUcking hot at work today. When I woke up at 3 the temperature was 78 degrees. Humid as hell too - dew point at 68. To make things worse, had about 200 packages going to the god damn AT&T headquarters. Not a single inch of space left in the truck. Good luck to the driver...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
you ever been to london...?

nope... a coworker is trying to push for my company to send me to London for 3 weeks, though.

I can't see turning it down; I'd be working 40 hours/week, but I'd have nights/weekends to myself and my company would be paying for the hotel, airfare, and a per diem. (if it happens)

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
nope... a coworker is trying to push for my company to send me to London for 3 weeks, though.

I can't see turning it down; I'd be working 40 hours/week, but I'd have nights/weekends to myself and my company would be paying for the hotel, airfare, and a per diem. (if it happens)

Haha, if it's free fair enough, I hate london though, shitty city unless you're rich.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Haha, if it's free fair enough, I hate london though, shitty city unless you're rich.

coming from NYC, I don't imagine the sticker shock would be too much, specially if I've only got to worry about paying for food+drink and entry to touristy stuff. (plus, if I'm there by myself, I don't imagine I'd be going out to bars/nice restaurants a ton)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
London fail... probably not happening after all.

I was going to be sent out there as a temporary replacement for a guy who quit without giving notice today, but my boss may have talked him into un-quitting.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
arg.

my boss talked him into un-quitting, but told me not to make any plans for the next month in case he needs to send me to London... somehow I fell into the worst of all scenarios.