++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2648 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
Looks like Gamestop has the best preorder deal for The Last of Us.
Kind of poopy.
Their GOW: A + free copy of Saga deal was really sweet though. Wish I had known about that. Although I'm not sure that deal didn't come out until after release. Then didn't hear about it until a day or 2 after I placed my order.
Would be sick if they did something like that then throw in something awesome like Uncharted 3 for free. Doubtful though.
I do need to get on with U3 though.

Apr 12, 2010
I'm hoping I can get this MAMEHub working. Sounds like most recent method of MAME MP internet play.
Would be pretty fucking sweet to get some co-op & dual commentary happenin'.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Been slacking enough today, time to go continue to work on my basement. Good thing it's the May run. Most people are probably not trying to sleep given tomorrow is a stat, so the mitre saw and hammer banging should not be an issue. :p Not even sure if it can be heard from outside anyway.

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
I'm almost looking forward to mowing my lawn, but the lawn I planted last year late in the season looks like the pit of ten thousand deaths. Even weeds wont grow there. The rest of the lawn is starting a bit. I'm hoping the one I planted retakes again and sustains better. I put more seeds and fertilizer. It was planted in like July so it never really had a chance to establish properly before freezing.

At this point I'm just glad the snow is gone and I can even see a lawn. I hope this lasts. Not counting on it though. It's only May. Last week at this time we had a foot or so of very heavy wet snow on the ground that came in overnight.

The trick is to keep the seed wet at all times. Water at least 3 times a day until it starts to grow.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
The trick is to keep the seed wet at all times. Water at least 3 times a day until it starts to grow.

Yeah given it's still early I just let the morning frost do that. :awe: It rained today though which helped. I did water it too when it was dry. We actually got a few days so far where it stayed warm right through the night. Weather here is messed up. One day can be snowing the other day you're swearing.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
Yeah given it's still early I just let the morning frost do that. :awe: It rained today though which helped. I did water it too when it was dry. We actually got a few days so far where it stayed warm right through the night. Weather here is messed up. One day can be snowing the other day you're swearing.
yeah your problem is not the moisture mixy is pointing out, its that it is too fucking cold

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
user_online.gif