++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 228 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
the 50 dollar one does come with a few bonus quest packs. attractive for someone like me who has 0 quest packs.

I don't really have anyone to play it with. I did play a little last night and did a couple of quests that I had left over from my subscription.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Hey Indy, when the Patriots cut one of our backup quarterbacks, you guys should pick him up. Painter is freaking terrible.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I am concerned about our running back situation.

Woodhead is small and quick, Ridley is quick, Law Firm is effective... but we don't really have a big heavy RB to push through people for third and short, or goal line stands.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Houshmanzadeh is completely unappealing as a player. Another high reception receiver who works well under a deep threat; with, by all appearances, an ego and poor English.

If only there were a high reception receiver who excels with a deep threat to work with, but someone who is a team player, and might even already be on the tea... oh, that's right, Welker! :awe:

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Two veteran safeties are a little more interesting though, considering Merriweather tends to do boneheaded things, and the other safety does so little I don't even remember his name.

One of the stupider things the Patriots have done in a while - let Asante leave.