++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2092 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
setting my shower grate on fire was surprisingly ineffective at removing hair.

I think I've finally found a decent method, though... toothpick through all the holes to loosen up whatever may be there and then tweezers and a flashlight for removal.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
setting my shower grate on fire was surprisingly ineffective at removing hair.

I think I've finally found a decent method, though... toothpick through all the holes to loosen up whatever may be there and then tweezers and a flashlight for removal.

why not just dump Drano on it?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
why not just dump Drano on it?

never thought about it.

if it was a normal bathtub, I'd just be able to unscrew the drain grate and clean it, but this fucker is molded into the tub (and it's contained inside a 1" deep recess, so there's no great way to clean it out when it gets clogged).

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
coworker: can I ask you a question?
loki: I really know nothing about this issue. you probably have more experience with it than me.
coworker: *asks question anyways*
loki: I cannot emphasize how little I know about this. I apologize, but I don't even understand wtf commands those are that you just asked me about.
coworker: *proceeds to ask me more questions about the same issue for another 15 minutes*