++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1652 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
My Twitter follower request jumped by 15 since yesterday. All spam accounts.
I'm contemplating on unlocking my page. But iunno. Waiting a bit longer to make sure my mental remains stable before I do.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Prof took 7-10 points of my quiz for no clear reason, so o get to go to office hours next week.

Also, get another quiz erased and another homework erased neither of those likely.

Really hate this fucking idiot already.

Apr 12, 2010
LMAOOOOO

Why am I not surprised?

Can't hold a job because you too busy partying, can't pass piss tests, nor show up on time?
How you gonna go and fuck around when you got a kid?
Dumb ass foreal.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I hate self-evaluations.

what's the point?

just tell me if there's anything you think I should improve and give me my raise.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I gave myself low marks on time management because I want to discuss the fact that one of my coworkers is disproportionately eating up my time every day.

I accept the training aspect as part of my job, but after a year in the company, I shouldn't be getting phone calls every 5 minutes with questions from this guy.

and even worse is when he knows perfectly well what he's doing but still asks me to double check his work before executing anything (and I can't blow it off, because if there is anything wrong, that's my ass).

janas19

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2011
Meh. I suppose I'm not being entirely upfront. I HAD friends, just not anymore. Damn. I'm a loser. Sigh.