++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1627 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Did they offer you the spot?

Basically yes. But of the two stores it's not really the one I'd like to work in. I told them I had another interview on Friday, which I do, and would let them know then my decision. They were fine with that. Gave me the number of the store manager to call on Friday.

Apr 12, 2010
Smart guy no show up to work today. Again. Assholed.
I'm sure he'd have better idea with this iMac thing than I do. Probably something stupid simple.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I fucking hate jewellery.. neff.

Me too. I own 2 rings:

1. Every day wedding band
2. My gold wedding band

I lost my original gold wedding band at work (fell off in trash can and I didn't realize it) so my wife bought me a replacement for Christmas. I bought a cheap $15 platinum wedding ring that I wear every day and wear the nice one to family events or nights out.

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
Buying some for someone?

Nop. I just hate it, period.

I freak out every time I touch my gf's ring. I have taken a vow not to wear any kind of jewellery. I've seen families go bankrupt just because they are obsessed with it.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Nop. I just hate it, period.

I freak out every time I touch my gf's ring. I have taken a vow not to wear any kind of jewellery. I've seen families go bankrupt just because they are obsessed with it.

I don't care for most jewelry but I can understand wanting a few small pieces. A nice watch and a ring would be nice. Other than that I don't want anything.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
did you see the watch I linked?

No, where?

A long time back I bought a Citizen ecodrive that I still like but have never really warn. That was a waste of money. I should start wearing it as I like watches, just not necessarily wearing them, lol. That makes no sense I know.