++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1590 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 12, 2010
Why the fuck doesn't mac osx give the option of applying an option to all files or whatever? And I have this set to not display a screensaver, go into standby, nada, and it keeps trying to shut down randomly. Then pops up message about cannot do something because whatever. Fuck's this? This has to be babysat way too much.
Waiting for the one message so I can close up shop & leave for the night. 10A-7A backing up 230gigs... Meh.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Why the fuck doesn't mac osx give the option of applying an option to all files or whatever? And I have this set to not display a screensaver, go into standby, nada, and it keeps trying to shut down randomly. Then pops up message about cannot do something because whatever. Fuck's this? This has to be babysat way too much.
Waiting for the one message so I can close up shop & leave for the night. 10A-7A backing up 230gigs... Meh.

Those cocksuckers!!!

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Fucking autobalanced again. I get 10 kills, first death, autobalance to the team I'm beating the shit out of.

I think I get autobalanced every single game.

Apr 12, 2010
"THE FINDER CANNOT QUIT BECAUSE SOME OPERATIONS ARE STILL IN PROGRESS.

YOU CAN CANCEL OR STOP THE OPERATIONS AND TRY AGAIN."
Fuck outta here with that noise.
Took long enough for that message to appear. I'll finish dealing with this shit tomorrow.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Got back from dinner with my gf. Her and her roommate are watching an indian movie in my living room :(

I guess I'll write my essay :\