++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1042 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I just hope GB or NO loses to someone, no way SF is going to be both. We have half a chance at GB, I think we match up HORRIBLY with NO right now.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
If those idiots just hadn't gone in their overconfident and dicking around, they could've silenced every Patriots hater, Don Shula and his '72 Dolphins, and earned themselves a golden spot in NFL history.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I just hope GB or NO loses to someone, no way SF is going to be both. We have half a chance at GB, I think we match up HORRIBLY with NO right now.

I went through my NFL playoff predictions yesterday... and if it goes the way I expect, sorry buddy.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
If those idiots just hadn't gone in their overconfident and dicking around, they could've silenced every Patriots hater, Don Shula and his '72 Dolphins, and earned themselves a golden spot in NFL history.

It really pleases me that Rodney Harrison was the one most burned on the Tyree catch too. :awe:

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I went through my NFL playoff predictions yesterday... and if it goes the way I expect, sorry buddy.
I don't it's too clear of a lock. NY gave GB everything they had and took them to the wire. NY is playing better now then their first meeting. ATL could also give GB some problems. I think NO blows by the Lions, but I have more hope in GB losing then NO. NO is just playing so damn well right now.

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
My dad was not into sports at all.. he was always busy with his business. I tried different sports during grade school. I found I was good at cricket. I always preferred bowling to batting. In recent times though, no one seem to care about the art of bowling.. people are giving too much importance to batting. That is the reason why I am not into cricket any more.

My life long dream has been to drive an F1 car.. I will gladly accept a ride even in an HRT.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
A salary of $50,000 in Banetown, Massachusetts should increase to $53,403 in Seattle, Washington
A salary of $50,000 in Banetown, Massachusetts should increase to $66,189 in San Francisco, California

Banetown, MA is about 25 miles from Boston.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
That's completely insane. It's a suburb with a high elderly proportion, 30k people, nothing really interesting in or near the town, and it's barely less expensive than Seattle!

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
How would that compare to Fresno? =P

Interestingly, a comparison between Fresno and SF Bay Area was how I started looking at this.

A salary of $50,000 in Banetown, Massachusetts could decrease to $39,040 in Fresno, California

So... a city of half a million people in central CA costs significantly less than a town of 30k people in northern MA.

What the fuck.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
A salary of $50,000 in Banetown, Massachusetts should increase to $53,403 in Seattle, Washington
A salary of $50,000 in Banetown, Massachusetts should increase to $66,189 in San Francisco, California

Banetown, MA is about 25 miles from Boston.

So, at our NYE party this weekend, we had a guest from Boston (the MIT professor I mentioned in an earlier post). We were talking about real estate prices and he was really impressed with my house and the real estate prices in my area compared to Boston.