ATOT Halloween Thread - Whatcha doin?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
What are y'all going to be/do for Halloween this year?

My friends were dead set on all of us going as Disney Princesses. Somehow that morphed into Female Superheros. Not sure why the insistence on cross-dressing.

Now one is Batgirl, one is Wonder Woman, and one is a Female Robin.So now I'm stuck wearing something like this below (plus with an eye mask and a blonde wig). I'm not exactly thrilled but it could turn out to be fun. We are going to rock our costumes this Saturday night at a massive party held at Liberty State Park in Jersey City. And maybe Monday in the NYC Halloween parade.

i-6FZPBWc-X2.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Working night shift. Looks like the chocolate bars I bought to give to kids will be going to me instead. :D

I normally don't get much kids here anyway. I get maybe like 10. I think it's actually dying down, everyone says they get way less people come to their houses. Funny since when I was a kid it was a huge thing, and it was WAY colder out too. Now kids get it pretty easy, it's usually barely below freezing. Back in my day there was established snow on the ground and everything.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Same thing I always do. Buy a bunch of booze, rent a costume that hides my age and go to the closest college to try to hook up with drunk 19 year old girls dressed as slutty ______.

Doesn't everyone?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
I will be taking the day off work as I am working away from home, to take my daughter out that night.

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
Halloween party with my flat mates. I'm dressing up as Trump. The female version.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Same thing I always do. Buy a bunch of booze, rent a costume that hides my age and go to the closest college to try to hook up with drunk 19 year old girls dressed as slutty ______.

Doesn't everyone?

Sneaky :p

I think I'll make a pizza, get some beer, and just watch some horror flicks.

We rarely have trick or treaters stop these days, the wife does the door thing.

Watched this on Amazon Prime today, was surprisingly WTF. Most horror movies don't affect me much, but it was out there.

German Angst

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3398436/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I had to watch that one myself, the wife would be telling me to turn it off in the first 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cappuccino

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
Sneaky :p

I think I'll make a pizza, get some beer, and just watch some horror flicks.

We rarely have trick or treaters stop these days, the wife does the door thing.

Watched this on Amazon Prime today, was surprisingly WTF. Most horror movies don't affect me much, but it was out there.

German Angst

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3398436/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I had to watch that one myself, the wife would be telling me to turn it off in the first 5 minutes.
You should watch the human centipede on Halloween with your family! Way better than German angst :)

*kjm

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
I'm going to go deer hunting and try to provide for my family for the year.

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
Oh for sure, watch #1 then #2. I heard there was a 3rd one coming too! I guess it makes sense that it would come in 3 parts.
Yes 3 is coming soon. Have you seen the Serbian movie? Apparently it's sick and the guy who produced it got shot and killed lol. I have not seen it but I am planning to watch it with my flat mates this week.