ATOT Effect Needed - Hot Chick Contest (FINAL CONTEST!)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
she has some epic fucking top

no behind pics? please, hit that with a bubble back I won't ever sleep

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Voted, twice since I have 2 ISPs (Comcast Business & AT&T DSL) :sneaky:
She ahead by 227 votes.

Last edited:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Felecia's the best looking on there, but is losing because she's not showing her boobs off. That's a damn shame. The fact she's in last place shows just how stupid men are when it comes to seeing tits. I didn't see the 5% until after I voted for her, so my vote was a complete waste.

another pic of Felecia http://i25.tinypic.com/334pzx5.jpg she should win simply for her eyes.

disagree. she's not ugly, but she's not as attractive as the first three girls on the ballot.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
disagree. she's not ugly, but she's not as attractive as the first three girls on the ballot.

You mean the 1st 2 where you can't even see their faces??? riiiiiiight. I'll give you #3 because everyones personal preference is different. But you're saying #2 looks better, when she might only have 1 eye because you can't even see her face. I don't see how that even makes any damn sense. #3 has 3 pics with her face fully visible, and zero boob shot.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Voted! In the lead, but just barely.

And she's pretty cute..what little I can see, anyway.

Hint.