ATOT COVID-19 victims thread.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I worry about my fellows ATOTers.

Disease ridden ATOTers, let us know how you're doing.

Here in Montreal, I am disease free for those wondering.

That is all.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I work on a campus with a few thousand foreign students. A co-worker of mine went to Spain for a vacation about a week ago, he's due back this weekend. I predict an outbreak here before terribly long, and I suspect we're going to lose a few faculty members.

Just trying to stay safe right now.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I am at my sister's place until the end of the month. She is on a waiting list for a lung transplant. It's imperative we don't bring this in the house. We stocked up on hand sanitizer and we are washing our hands frequently.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
i am now working from home with a bunch of food stocked up

and i dont intend on going outside for a couple weeks at least

source.gif

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I've had a nasty cough and a mild fever for the past few weeks. I don't think that it's COVID-19, though... not that any tests for it were available when I got myself checked out at the doctor.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
So far I have not died but there was a covid-19 case confirmed in a city 3 hours from here.

I recently had a sore throat which turned into fever, shortness of breath, mild nose stuffiness and lots of dry coughing. Mostly recovered after 2 weeks, only dry coughing now. I thought it was strep throat at first but it was not that after going on antibiotics which would have helped if it was strep. It was kinda an odball virus, it was bad but like, not as bad as a full blown cold or flu. With full blown cold the stuffiness and sinus stuff is usually going to be much worse and it will usually drag on for multiple weeks. This thing lasted 3 days at it's worse then got milder over time. Now it's just the dry cough. Ended up calling in sick for 3 days in a row when it was at it's worse though. The sore throat and the fever got pretty bad for a short time.

I don't think it was covid-19... at least I hope not! Have not traveled or anything.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Well... CNN just reported that Tom Hanks now has Coronavirus, so now you know that shit just got real. They also mumbled something about a European travel ban, but let's focus on what's important here!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Well... CNN just reported that Tom Hanks now has Coronavirus, so now you know that shit just got real. They also mumbled something about a European travel ban, but let's focus on what's important here!

Him and his wife, Rita Wilson both positive for it.

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
Spreading in the kids school. I personally travel to many hospitals in DFW. But I have successfully stopped all face contact after practicing for two months.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I have a package arriving tomorrow. Should I get it wearing a hazmat suit, and spray it with bleach before bringing it into the house?

I want the item, I just don't want to die (or have road agents steal my water and toilet paper supply).

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
I have a package arriving tomorrow. Should I get it wearing a hazmat suit, and spray it with bleach before bringing it into the house?

I want the item, I just don't want to die (or have road agents steal my water and toilet paper supply).
i read a report that fecal transmission is very very low. recommend smothering the package in feces before opening.

• Haha
Reactions: UsandThem

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999

my Amazon package arrived today but I couldn't pick it up today. It's my new HSF for my R5 3600 - Arctic Freezer 34 Esports Duo.