ATI 3870 or keep 2900 Pro!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Oyeve

Just saw it on the egg for 189! I called them to adjust my price. Bastards! They keep doing this. If it was a special then why change it again! If I dont get a price adjustment I am sending it back. Newegg has been f'ing up a lot lately.

I love the 'egg, they said they will credit my card after I get the product because I have been such a good and long time customer. :)

You love the bastages?
:Q

that is a love-hate relationship if i ever saw one :p

Let us know what you think of your upgrade ... i bet you like it even though i doubt a stock Pro is very power hungry ... both at stock speeds, your 3870 should blow it away.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Originally posted by: apoppin

Just saw it on the egg for 189! I called them to adjust my price. Bastards! They keep doing this. If it was a special then why change it again! If I dont get a price adjustment I am sending it back. Newegg has been f'ing up a lot lately.

I love the 'egg, they said they will credit my card after I get the product because I have been such a good and long time customer. :)

You love the bastages?
:Q

that is a love-hate relationship if i ever saw one :p

Let us know what you think of your upgrade ... i bet you like it even though i doubt a stock Pro is very power hungry ... both at stock speeds, your 3870 should blow it away.

Card works great! Newegg credited the dif from my CC so total cost is 195 or so. Sweet!