AT World of Warcraft Thread (WotLK, where do you play, General BS and all that)

Page 553 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2000
can you post it in this thread, wow.com is blocked

I don't have anywhere to post it to be honest. It's the same pic I uploaded to imageshack a few posts up yesterday morning, but I think you've said before that site is blocked. The only site I know you can see is bbzzdd, and sadly, that's the only image site I can think of that my work has blocked, haha.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005

Cookie

Golden Member
Jul 3, 2001
can you post it in this thread, wow.com is blocked

"Around Azeroth: The hole

More Operation: Gnomeregan pics? Don't mind if we do. Cirawin of <Upheaval> on Stormrage (US-A) sent us this lovely picture of what the inside of your colon looks like after eating one of those vending machine sandwiches of questionable provenance ... Wait, no? It's actually an aerial view of a bunch of people parachuting down to Gnomeregan? Shoot. I was hoping we'd get to find out what emerges when the sandwich-parasite eggs hatch."

Dominato3r

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2008
That Grim Batol instance looks pretty intense. Haven't seen pulls like those since BC. Admittedly it will probably change with gear...

Moonzi

Nov 5, 2009
I'm praying that Druid phoenix gets implemented with passengers...I can see it now, flying guildies to a raid and them attempting to troll me, shape shift to bear and kill them then shape shift back to flight form.

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Playing this again after quitting right before WOTLK. Leveling is incredibly easy now with mounts at 20. Seems like they have made experience changes also.

I really wish I had my old account. I had a red Quraji battle tank and a bunch of other cool stuff that I'll never get again...but I thought I'd never play again.

Moonzi

Nov 5, 2009
there's plenty of 80's who run MC/AQ20,40 I went the other week and got all the mounts on a single run

Oct 19, 2000
Playing this again after quitting right before WOTLK. Leveling is incredibly easy now with mounts at 20. Seems like they have made experience changes also.

I really wish I had my old account. I had a red Quraji battle tank and a bunch of other cool stuff that I'll never get again...but I thought I'd never play again.

What happened to your old account? You sell it?

Chimley

Jan 28, 2008
Yall must have forgotten about the last blizzcon already.

I think he means that at last years Blizzcon, they stated that they would not "charge" players to fly in the old world, which they've obviously gone back on now.

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
What happened to your old account? You sell it?

Yeah I sold it to an acquaintance on a forum but then he flipped it for more. I just wanted to get rid of it so I didn't sell it for much. Wish I knew who has it now. I'd offer them good money to get it back.

Oct 19, 2000
I think he means that at last years Blizzcon, they stated that they would not "charge" players to fly in the old world, which they've obviously gone back on now.

Actually they said they were giving it to everyone and that it "most likely would not change". Guess the house lost those odds.

Molondo

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2005
I'm looking for some help on what else I can get before stepping foot into ICC.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Bubblebath

I'm working on my BS/JC (fun stuff). Any BoE's or other items that I can grab before stepping in a raid? crits/comments appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

I can tell you put the effort forth into gearing/gemming/chanting. I would suggest you drop the 15/10 for a 10+ gem in the chest. i got one sitting around i'll send you.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001

no, it's even funnier than that. when they went over the slide that said flight added to all old world areas there was a moment of cheer, then when it stopped someone within a dozen rows or so from the stage (as you could hear him fairly well) shouted something along the lines of "does this mean we'll be buying normal weather flying". at which point there was a moment of silence from the blizz peeps and laughter in the audience, then they went to the next bullet point on the slide.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Yall must have forgotten about the last blizzcon already.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26725725456&sid=2000

We&#8217;ve added a new flying skill called Azerothian Navigation. When World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is released, players who purchase the expansion will see this skill available from flight trainers once they reach level 60. This new skill is required for flying around all Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms zones, including the new level 80-85 zones.

The cost for this is 250 gold. The name has also changed. I've updated my original post with the new information

if it stays 250g... that's a "drop in the bucket" .... i can make that in 10min doing dailies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.