AT World of Warcraft Thread (Warlords, Where do you play, General BS and all that)

Page 131 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I did screw up and forget to change spec while opening boxes so didn't get all the weapon types.

Tweak155

Lifer
Sep 23, 2003
Logged in this morning and surprisingly no issues... no notices for server maintenance either.

I noticed the Nethershard vendor is still available... thought they'd be gone day 1. I spent the extra shards on Felbat Pups because I figure the gear will be easily upgraded by doing quests anyway.

Will get to play it more tonight after work!

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Logged in this morning and surprisingly no issues... no notices for server maintenance either.

I noticed the Nethershard vendor is still available... thought they'd be gone day 1. I spent the extra shards on Felbat Pups because I figure the gear will be easily upgraded by doing quests anyway.

Will get to play it more tonight after work!

I've probably got 2 dozen pets stashed for selling at some point, had nothing left to use them on. Would have been nice to at least be able to buy the weapon skins you didn't get as a drop

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
No server issues last night but damn that was annoying that you had to finish the quest line first before going to Legion. I faction changed my druid and had to redo it all.