AT Quote Database

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Is there anyway to get it to quote like like the forums do, for when you have a quote that requires someone else's post to be funny? Will it format correctly?

My formatting always seems screwed up

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Let it be known that I am still appalled that I am not on the AT Quote Database.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Originally posted by: CPA
Let it be known that I am still appalled that I am not on the AT Quote Database.

I do have a way to get you right to #1 on the AT quote database cpa but yeah you guessed it :D .........It involves pics and your wife:eek::Q

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
It continues to grow

You guys write some heart-rending stuff:

My love Poem, called the Love Poem, by Monel Funkawitz - Creator of the Love Poem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roses are red, Vermiculite isn't.
You are so beauitiful, just for one of your kisses a guy would make himself sterile by eating copious amounts of Potassium Nitrate.

I posted that one ... it was in my sig for a long time.

Here's the original thread!

Kuk

The first person to put a quote of mine in that database will die a horrible death.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Adul
I need to update that quote DB with some more features :p
Any suggestions?

1) Ability to search for quotes or authors.
2) When you view all quotes, the ability to click a header like "Quote By" and have them all grouped together.

Any others?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Any suggestions?

2) When you view all quotes, the ability to click a header like "Quote By" and have them all grouped together.

Any others?

Better formatting ability? I noticed that it doesn't seem to recognize if you try to insert a line break manually by pressing Enter.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Encryptic
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Any suggestions?

Any others?

Better formatting ability? I noticed that it doesn't seem to recognize if you try to insert a line break manually by pressing Enter.

That would be awesome. If it could understand Fusetalk tags like bold, quote, underline, italics, etc.