At last we see the Anti-American Left for the Communist traitors they are...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Originally posted by: cubby1223
There is no hope for this forum ever climbing itself out of the cesspool it has become...

You know who I blame for that? the liberals.

:)

JK.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There is no hope for this forum ever climbing itself out of the cesspool it has become...
People been saying that for 15 years...SURPRISE it's still going ;)

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Budmantom
Originally posted by: Ausm
Originally posted by: Painman
Who The Fuck is Jeremiah Wright? :confused:

GOP's object of hard on right up there with ACORN.

You take a little Jeremiah add a good heaping of ACORN add a big dose of Nazi Pelosi take out all honesty and truth and you get Barrack Husssein Obama.

Well since your side was TOTALLY bitchslapped in '08 looks like the American public isn't buying the shit you are shoveling, ;)

Look at the presidents approval numbers.

Last poll I seen which wasn't foxinized they were going up.

LOL blame it on Fox.

Obama is following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter.

You wish...I think the major shift in power was because people realized that the economic principles of the GOP almost brought down the western world.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Originally posted by: blanghorst
Originally posted by: Perknose
How many times do I have to say it -- the Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin and both suck.

Yeah, but at least the Dems have the decency to swallow, while the Reps just wipe their chins with a faded Reagan for Pres. poster and then go on TV and denounce the evil, ungodly sins of oral sex and homosexuality.

:roll:

Keep convincing yourself there is a difference if it helps you sleep at night.

So then who did you vote for, Ron Paul?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Ask yourself. You can see the reaction I got to posting the truth about the Right is terms they would use to describe the Left.

They tell me I am insane, full of drugs, and full of hate, because because because....because of the wonderful mirroring I does?

Look at them. They wish me in an mental institution just like the old Soviet Union and China still today. They want to plant drugs on me like the best fascist police. Hatefully they cry hate hate hate. And they want to tag me as black like the racist swine that they are and that I practice a black evil religion, like the Inquisition's heretic hunters they are.

Look at what you are charged with to know who is making the charges but you will have to stick them in the ass to see how they bleed. Is there hope for such rot or only shame shame shame.

Madness flowered under Bush; now it flowers back in the bush where the primitives live. What you see is them dying as TV, the enlightenment, and the internet infect them with the dreaded devil of modernity, just as will happen to Taliban kids down the road.
The anchor of darkness has dragged through the muck of the bottom so long it's being worn thin. The ship of life in America is picking up steam and will catch and ride a mighty wave and our wake will awaken the world.

Self hate will destroy the Right because they hate anything that's not a winner and what doesn't win is being Republican. Competition eats its own children because the competitive abandon a losing side.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: nobodyknows
How many times do I have to say it -- the Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin and both suck.

Yeah, but at least the Dems have the decency to swallow, while the Reps just wipe their chins with a faded Reagan for Pres. poster and then go on TV and denounce the evil, ungodly sins of oral sex and homosexuality.

:roll:

Keep convincing yourself there is a difference if it helps you sleep at night.

So then who did you vote for, Ron Paul?

The problem is that any dim wit can see we need a third party but none of those that can see it go out and create one that will draw any votes. It's a mental escapism into purity to avoid the shame of having to vote for the lesser evil. It's a way to vent without having to do any real work. It's a denial of reality. There will be no viable third party because it violates the psychological law of conservation of the masses.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I really thought it would have been far more interesting to have had Ms. Clinton as president than Obama. I felt Obama is too nice of a person, too intelligent and far better able to get the US in line with its stated philosophy than Clinton... I felt that she could stir the right to frenzy, causing many to give up and move to Turkey or another namesake nation. But, the Nobel Committee with their ulterior motives found a way to keep the pot stirred with out boiling over while the Olympic committee found a way to give the right the stick to poke the left while also giving up their own national self interest... The ability and motives of these two august bodies indicates that like Moonbeam they are with out peer.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: LunarRay
I really thought it would have been far more interesting to have had Ms. Clinton as president than Obama. I felt Obama is too nice of a person, too intelligent and far better able to get the US in line with its stated philosophy than Clinton... I felt that she could stir the right to frenzy, causing many to give up and move to Turkey or another namesake nation. But, the Nobel Committee with their ulterior motives found a way to keep the pot stirred with out boiling over while the Olympic committee found a way to give the right the stick to poke the left while also giving up their own national self interest... The ability and motives of these two august bodies indicates that like Moonbeam they are with out peer.

Ah yes, wind at my back, sails a billow, mind without moorings, a ship without pier...that would be me all right. Full ahead, LR, to the monsters that lurk at the edge of the maps, we shall circumcise the globe with a forty foot cutter.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
we shall circumcise the globe with a forty foot cutter.

:shocked:

Cutting edge politics, making the painful decisions! :p

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
You wish...I think the major shift in power was because people realized that the economic principles of the GOP almost brought down the western world.

Dribble.

You give them far too much credit. Think simplicity, think Iraq, think incumbency. Simple terms for a simple people.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
we shall circumcise the globe with a forty foot cutter.

:shocked:

Cutting edge politics, making the painful decisions! :p

Ah... but its childs play or hopefully when they cut they know a sloop is not a ketch... or you'all... yawl... however it's spelt.. hhehehe Mistakes can cause the sloop to NOT pitchpole until they perform a proper addadicktome.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Painman
Who The Fuck is Jeremiah Wright? :confused:

GOP's object of hard on right up there with ACORN.

You take a little Jeremiah add a good heaping of ACORN add a big dose of Nazi Pelosi take out all honesty and truth and you get Barrack Husssein Obama.

Well since your side was TOTALLY bitchslapped in '08 looks like the American public isn't buying the shit you are shoveling, ;)

Look at the presidents approval numbers.

Last poll I seen which wasn't foxinized they were going up.

LOL blame it on Fox.

Obama is following in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter.

and Obama's "economic principals" are the same but on steroids.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Two events, the mere acceptance of the Left of the failure of the United States to secure the Olympics and the sheer glee over Obama being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, one of the least prestigious prizes in the world, shows us who has always been the real anti-American slime mold and wood worms eating at the fabric of this great nation. This traitorous group, holed up in their spidery holes in the same general geographic area as those who plunged us into a civil war and the bastion of Godless, shameless, weak and shallow culture, are demonstrating in spades their contempt for tradition and progress, for the success of the United States above the success of their backward left winged party. Shame on you Democrats. Shame on you. You hold a death wish for America and call yourselves patriots. Shame on you, you blind hypocrites.

You are the rot in the hull of our ship, the anchor that drags the bottom, the scum you see in the mirror. Shame on you, you blind bastards for projecting your hate on the Right when it's the Right that brings honor, credence, and American success to the world. Shame on you for spitting on your own country before the world. May you sink below the surface and sink in oblivion as you intend your country to do. Shame on you. You put your rotten party above country. Shame on you.

Amazing what switching a few words can do. Oh, and I actually agree with the bolded. :p

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

Ah yes, wind at my back, sails a billow, mind without moorings, a ship without pier...that would be me all right. Full ahead, LR, to the monsters that lurk at the edge of the maps, we shall circumcise the globe with a forty foot cutter.

I don't think the fat lady has sung yet.... she be kicked back jellin... The trip to the Right is filled with new adventures and a wondrous maze of conflicting paths to sail. Mother Nature crinkles her nose and yells that she is the fat lady and will sing when she wants. Until then she'll sits just jellin... Some say she's a lefty unless she sings but I think Ole Ma jellin there has an adventure or two up her sleeve that the Right in all their doldrums will fail to navigate.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
The next time someone mentions the right-wing trolls on this board, I am linking to this thread.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: OCguy
When did this forum become the OP's blog?

Garbage thread.

Good old OCguy. He only comes into threads to take a shit. OC stands for Only Craps.

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Two events, the glee on the Right at the failure of the United States to secure the Olympics and the utter disdain for Obama that he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, one of the most prestigious prizes in the world, shows us who has always been the real anti-American slime mold and wood worms eating at the fabric of this great nation. This traitorous group, holed up in their spidery holes in the same general geographic area as those who plunged us into a civil war and the bastion of illiterate fundamentalist Christianity, racism, and retrograde culture are demonstrating in spades their contempt for modernity and progress, for the success of the United States above the success of their backward right winged party. Shame on you Republicans. Shame on you. You hold a death wish for America and call yourselves patriots. Shame on you, you blind hypocrites.

You are the rot in the hull of our ship, the anchor that drags the bottom, the scum you see in the mirror. Shame on you, you blind bastards for projecting you hate on the Left when it's the left that brings honor, credence, and American success to the world. Shame on you for spitting on your own country before the world. May you sink below the surface and sink in oblivion as you intend your country to do. Shame on you. You put your rotten party above country. Shame on you.

/fail

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: OCguy
When did this forum become the OP's blog?

Garbage thread.

Good old OCguy. He only comes into threads to take a shit. OC stands for Only Craps.

Well, I thought it might mean Occipital Contraction. They who have eyes and cannot see may not be looking?

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005

The problem is that any dim wit can see we need a third party but none of those that can see it go out and create one that will draw any votes. It's a mental escapism into purity to avoid the shame of having to vote for the lesser evil. It's a way to vent without having to do any real work. It's a denial of reality. There will be no viable third party because it violates the psychological law of conservation of the masses.

No, there is no viable third party b/c the majority of the American people are fat and happy and are fine with things the way they are. Any third party taht comes along is just as viable as the Dems and Repubs now. No one wants to side with a team that doesn't stand a chance. There would have to be real pain in America for people to push along a competitive 3rd party.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: spittledip

No, there is no viable third party b/c the majority of the American people are fat and happy and are fine with things the way they are. Any third party taht comes along is just as viable as the Dems and Repubs now. No one wants to side with a team that doesn't stand a chance. There would have to be real pain in America for people to push along a competitive 3rd party.

Would you not agree that there is sort of a third party. The folks in the middle, the undecided that the Left and Right need in order to get elected. Don't you think the platform and even most of the planks within are the result of trying to appease that central block of people/voters? They really control this nation if you count how many really are not L or R.
What I see is the center moves the right to the left and the left to the right and depending on which district the movement is dramatic. Stronghold districts obviously will sustain their boy. But, in the grand scheme of things the Executive is the tool of the center. Hehehehe and where all the money goes to convince. IMO