AT is live again. Mods, please ban anyone that makes new threads asking if AT was down

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: ndee
wuss.

It's more of PSA jackass. Trying to prevent the multiple threads asking if AT was down. Those damn threads will appear late Friday night and all day Saturday now.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Oh noes! We might actually have to venture out of our rooms on a *gasp* Friday night!

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
It's more of PSA jackass. Trying to prevent the multiple threads asking if AT was down. Those damn threads will appear late Friday night and all day Saturday now.

Even if this gets stickied I guarantee there will still be threads asking if AT was down.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: aves2k

Even if this gets stickied I guarantee there will still be threads asking if AT was down.

If it is stickied and someone is dumb enough to ask, they should be banned.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ndee
wuss.

just kidding dude ;)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Oh noes! We might actually have to venture out of our rooms on a *gasp* Friday night!

No way dude. I bought Rise of Nations a couple weeks ago (finally). I can nerd it out in my room and wait till ATOT comes back.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Haha, this got stickied, now we need to see if the banning part follows through :D

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
And on a Friday night no less? That's just cruel.

Haha, I was gonna say the same, get the ATOT nerds out of the house on a Friday night for once! Maybe they'll get lucky! (not likely)