Asus GTX 750 - how many concurrent displays?

wchang99

Jul 14, 2000
I'm looking to buy a used GTX 750, and Asus (unlike other manufacturers) doesn't seem to have info on their site about how many displays their GPUs can run concurrently.

Does anyone have any experience with Asus 700 series or hopefully specifically Asus GTX 750?

The two models in question are GTX 750-DF-2GD5 and GTX 750-FML-2GD5, but I'd certainly appreciate any insight anyone has.

Thanks.

GTX 750-DF-2GD5:
ASUS_Video_Graphics_Card_Original_GTX_750_2_GB_128_Bit_GDDR5_Video_Cards_for_n_VIDIA_VGA_Cards.jpg

GTX 750-FML-2GD5:
ASUS_Video_Card_Original_GTX_750_2_GB_128_Bit_GDDR5_Graphics_Cards_for_n_VIDIA_VGA_Cards_Geforce.jpg

both have the same I/O panel:
HTB1_Bedzn8_TH8_KJjy0_Fiq6_ARs_XXap.jpg

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have the Asus GTX 750ti which is almost exactly the same card, just a little bit faster. I use it with two monitors (VGA and DVI) and a projector (HDMI) and don't have any trouble running all three at the same time. It's not a powerhouse graphics card so I have to use lower quality settings in some games, but never have any issues keeping all three displays active.

Reactions: wchang99

wchang99

Jul 14, 2000
I have the Asus GTX 750ti which is almost exactly the same card, just a little bit faster. I use it with two monitors (VGA and DVI) and a projector (HDMI) and don't have any trouble running all three at the same time. It's not a powerhouse graphics card so I have to use lower quality settings in some games, but never have any issues keeping all three displays active.
Thanks, Fardringle - that's definitely helpful. I realize it's not a powerhouse (I'm ok with that too). Thanks again.