Question Asus 690i not posting

waxking1

Sep 29, 2003
I'm building a Mini Itx Asus 690i with i5 1700 processor. Using a Coolermaster nr200p max case. I get no signal to monitor from either
the onboard graphics HDMI or my graphics card HDMI. I don't hear the pump running but I don't know what it should sound like. Fans on
AIO and Graphics card are on. Anyone know the best place to plug in the AIO pump on this motherboard.

When motherboard is powered I get a Red light quickly changes to yellow and a few seconds later to white and finally to green.

waxking1

Sep 29, 2003
Asus tech support said the yellow light indicated a problem. Either MB, Memory, or Power supply. I'm returning the Motherboard and Memory, power supply seemed to work fine.. Debating on whether or not to stay with the Asus. My main other options would be MSI or ASRock z690i. The CPU is i5 12600k. I guess the CPU could be bad, but doubtful. ASUS support said it was most likely the MB and suggested returning it with the support ticket number.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
When motherboard is powered I get a Red light quickly changes to yellow and a few seconds later to white and finally to green.
What does the manual say about this? Does the CPU cooler fan spin? Or even twitch?

Wait, you have an AIO, right? You don't have the pump plugged in? Is there anything plugged into the CPU_FAN header? That's usually a requirement, or the mobo initiates a failsafe shutdown after a couple of seconds due to fan failed (presumably).