Assassin's Creed 3 (PC)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
The more I play the more I like it. The different mission types are incredibly varied and add a lot to keep things interesting throughout the game. The last two AC games with Ezio were definitely lacking in this regard so it's nice to see. The couple missions I've done as Desmond have also been better as well even though they're basically just platforming.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Played for a while last night. I'm not a fan of how they just copy+pasted the exact same tree for all the viewpoints out in the country. The first time climbing that tree was almost like a climbing puzzle figuring out how to get to the top. Seems like a missed opportunity to make each viewpoint different to keep things interesting. The way it is now just feels like a grind.

Also wish Uplay tracked time played like steam does. It may be somewhere inside the game but I haven't seen it (or looked too hard).