Assassinating Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Disgusting assassination crap removed. OP, I don't know whether you thought this was somehow funny or what, but you can spend the next 2 weeks elsewhere, hopefully improving your judgement. It really, really needs it.

IF it needs to be said, this forum will NEVER allow such loose talk highlighting assassination talk about any public figure. It is beneath the level of all of us, no exceptions.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Secret service will show up. They're going to find out just how much the government enjoys "jokes".

twinrider1

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2003
Consequences, someone is about to experience it.

Really, Trump is safe until they find a way to make Facebook Butthurt lethal.

Feb 16, 2005
pretty sure most here are in agreement that whoever put up that gofundme page is
1) a moron
2) going to get a visit from some form of law enforcement
3) and ain't gonna end well for them

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
No I don't like calls for murder and yes they should be silenced. Don't be stupid, this is a totally inappropriate post you made.

Like it or not, it is news that people are calling for Trump's assassination. I can't imagine the liberal rage you would have spewed out if someone called for Obama's assassination after he won.

Reactions: sxr7171
Feb 4, 2009
Like it or not, it is news that people are calling for Trump's assassination. I can't imagine the liberal rage you would have spewed out if someone called for Obama's assassination after he won.

Storm Front has news too.

Kazukian

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2016
I worked at a large psych hospital, one patient knew the phone # to the WH and called it whenever he could get to a phone and threatened the president, we got a visit from the SS every occurrence.

Highly recommended this thread actually gets nuked by the mods.

Feb 16, 2005
wait, have you just come out of a coma or a cave or some other way of being completely news free for the past 8 years?

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Dont worry, no one has to kill Donald. Those protesters will make the electoral college change the results. :confused:

Reactions: Phynaz

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Such a stupid joke to make. I remember the attempt on Reagan when it happened. I would not be surprised if some nut tries at Trump though. He's polarizing to the point some whacko is probably contemplating it.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Joking to assassinate is ridiculous and they are in for a rude awakening.

That being said in terms of getting rid of trump actually some people think the GOP will try and impeach trump as soon as he falls out of line to make Pence the president. Pence is more controllable and whilst they couldn't interfere with the primary process, it may not be that hard to find some tiny crime or issue to impeach over.

Purely speculators story and opinion
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...trump-will-be-impeached/ar-AAkbsjd?li=BBnb7Kz

I think the real quandary is if impeachment is on the table at some point , would the Democratic party support or try to block it? Honestly I don't know.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
This could be someone's new home. A cell at the Colorado federal supermax prison.

tumblr_lsj4qtTjyv1qjdbzao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.