Ass/Boobs-Shaped Airbags

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Seems like a good idea to me. hopefully the bags will deflate before the paramedics arrive. if they didn't, it would be bad if you some how got your head stuck between those tihngs...

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
they should leave a cream like brown lining in the middle of the "crack" so you can leave the scene of the accident with a streak mark running down your face.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Omegachi
they should leave a cream like brown lining in the middle of the "crack" so you can leave the scene of the accident with a streak mark running down your face.

BRILLIANT! :beer:

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
reminds me of a family guy clip with quagmire...he has a minor car accident or runs into something, the airbag comes out shaped like tits, his face flies into them "alllllll right"

i cant find it :/

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Makes sense. Current airbags can make a person blind or cause damage to the retina, when their eyes are planted into the airbag surface. This might prevent that, or it might make it more likely.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
Makes sense. Current airbags can make a person blind or cause damage to the retina, when their eyes are planted into the airbag surface. This might prevent that, or it might make it more likely.

Well, as long as you are sure.... :confused: :roll:

S

SlitheryDee

I've been in an accident with airbag deployment before. The worst thing is the abrasion that happens when the fabric of the bag slides against your skin. It seriously burned the hell out of my face. That thing looks like it would be way worse because of how your face can slide into the "crack' when it deploys, but I guess if it can save you in a situation where a standard airbag couldn't then raw cheeks are a small price to pay.