Ask this wiener dog any question ... *pics*

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Beautiful dog. And now I'm hungry after seeing Weinershnitzel on his vest.......Man that was a great place to get a dog. Are they still in your area?

QuEeNyGuRl

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
Beautiful dog. And now I'm hungry after seeing Weinershnitzel on his vest.......Man that was a great place to get a dog. Are they still in your area?

Yes but I'm not allowed to go there. My mom fears I will get cooked.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: QuEeNyGuRl
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze

Yes but I'm not allowed to go there. My mom fears I will get cooked.

I grew up in Cali, that's where I knew them. Mom sent us there to get fat!! :)

Der Weinershnitzel FTW!!!

QuEeNyGuRl

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: loup garou
How did you develop such excellent typing skills with no thumbs, Mr. Weiner Dog?

My mom built me a big jumping pad. The pad consists of all the alphabets and when I see a letter I want to type out I either step on it or sit on it. :)

QuEeNyGuRl

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Why do you look like you're about to get stomped on in the second pic?

Mom was forcing me to take my first picture. I tried to run away but she cornered me. The next thing I knew the flash went off.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Racing Wiener Dog:
Do you actually go fast enough to have to duct tape your front bonnet on the front of your chest?
What have you been clocked as your top speed?

QuEeNyGuRl

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: funboy42
Racing Wiener Dog:
Do you actually go fast enough to have to duct tape your front bonnet on the front of your chest?
What have you been clocked as your top speed?

I'm actually quite slow. I came in 4th in my heat. The velcrow on the shirt wasn't working so Mom had to get reinforcements. I think my clock speed is 1 - 2 mph. :D

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
awwwe...too cute...i love dachshunds :) thats a good looking pup how old are you? what are your favorite activities? do you enjoy digging into things as much as my little guy does?

meet cooper: Hello!

thats it...this marks the official begining on the: ATOT Dachshund Lovers Club ...thread comming soon to a forum near u...

QuEeNyGuRl

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Journer
awwwe...too cute...i love dachshunds :) thats a good looking pup how old are you? what are your favorite activities? do you enjoy digging into things as much as my little guy does?

meet cooper: Hello!

thats it...this marks the official begining on the: ATOT Dachshund Lovers Club ...thread comming soon to a forum near u...

I am 5 years old. I love to sleep, that's what I do all day long. I don't dig as much as I love to chew on squeeky toys. I love to snore in my Mom's face.

Cooper is adorable looking. I hope we can hang out sometime. :D