Asian women.....

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
they are shaped like little boys, no thanks. i will take an onion that will make you cry over an asian figure any day of the week.

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Explain what you are missing man. If there is an abundance of love and attraction, the sex should always be kick ass.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Haha. Funny responses guys.

IME they are just so nice and tight down there, makes it very enjoyable the whole way through. Usually girls get wet and loose and you can't feel things after a while, but not with asian girls.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
You picked the right forum to get a sex consensus.

Spare us the descriptions of what must've been your first sexual experience that just so happened to be with an Asian girl too please.

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: Sudheer Anne

IME they are just so nice and tight down there, makes it very enjoyable the whole way through. Usually girls get wet and loose and you can't feel things after a while, but not with asian girls.

Yea i've heard that too... Never experienced it.

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: Chris
Originally posted by: Jahee
Yea i've heard that too... Never experienced it.

Because it's not true. Not anymore than with other races.

lol, they also say asian men have the smalles dicks... Kinda goes together. heh

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: alien42
they are shaped like little boys, no thanks. i will take an onion that will make you cry over an asian figure any day of the week.

Where have you been spending your nights?!?!?!?!

Is that kind of like... "metric ass, I'll pass"?

Hmmmm. I don't post pic of my wife on the internet, for obvious reasons, and who could guess why? ;)
The only thing I will tell you, is my wife does NOT look like a little boy. You'd cream your jeans if I ever allowed you to see her. :laugh:

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage

Spare us the descriptions of what must've been your first sexual experience that just so happened to be with an Asian girl too please.

Haha.....is someone angry because they're not getting any?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

Well, if she was moaning while this was happening it's a fair guess you had the wrong hole.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage

Haha.....is someone angry because they're not getting any?

Someone? Probably, not me though.

fallenangel99

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
In my experience, white girls are much better than Asian girls. Then again, that's just me. I'm sure its different for other guys.

Plus, it also depends on how attracted you are to the girl.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
In my experience, white girls are much better than Asian girls. Then again, that's just me. I'm sure its different for other guys.

Plus, it also depends on how attracted you are to the girl.

Opposite for me.

sjvlad

Dec 7, 2005
Last girlfriend was 5'5" & Chinese. Good looking, great in bed & was almost always horny. Makes me wonder why I broke up with her. >_<

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
It all depends on the individual, there's bound to be good ones & bound to be boring ones.

Mrfrog840

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2000
Originally posted by: alien42

ROFL