Artic Silver II SF bay area

Oxy

Sep 28, 2000
Anyone know where to buy Artic Silver or Atic Silver II in the bay area?
Also where to buy a great heatsink?

nnnyyy

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
You can get arctic silver 2 at the ForSale forum. I havent seen a place in the bay area for ASG though, actually I havent seeen a place that sells good heatsinks either. Do you know of any?

Siamskunk

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
I've never seen one either.

You could try ATACOM.com based in Fremont, not sure if they carry any thou.

Oxy

Sep 28, 2000
Nope ATACOM doesnt have artic silver, i was there the other day and bought a 1.2Ghz athlon 266fsb.
Though they have fairly good prices on other stuff.

max105

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2000
i assume you can't order stuff online...so why don't you try one of those robertaustin computer shows in the bay area. they have one almost every week, most of them held at the Cow Palance and the Oakland Convention Center. I don't remember seeing arctic silver there, but they've got lots of heatsinks the last few times i went. however, most are generic heatsinks, fops being the best i've seen. You probably won't find many of those hardcore alpha heatsinks there.

ApacheXMD

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
no one has artic silver at the robert austin shows. i go to those things every time :)
you can barely find regular silicon based heatsink grease there.

-patchy

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Is anyone going to the Robert Austin computer show in Oakland tomorrow? I've never been before and thinking about going... How does this show compare to the LA shows?

atomicbomberman

Golden Member
Aug 23, 2000
hmm.. I live in the southbay. And as far as i can tell, I don't think anyone sell Artic Silver...

You can try Pixel USA in SJ and Astek or one of thost Fremont stores.

Oh, also you might want to check out the Foothill Flea Market every 2nd satuarday of the month.. this flea market kicks A$$ man! I go there everymonth, all electronic stuff, get there by about 7 or so, and just browse around, one of these days people are gonna have a case of artic silvr there for dirt cheap. It's at the foothill college parking lot.