Army of Two Question

Sam25

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2008
I saw some gameplay videos of Army of Two on Youtube and it looked awesome! I don't own any of the consoles (except for a PS2) so was wondering if a PC version will be released?

Darklife

Mar 11, 2008
Seeing as it was released over a year ago I'd doubt it. From what I saw the main selling point of the game is co-op which is nigh impossible on the PC.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Darklife
Seeing as it was released over a year ago I'd doubt it. From what I saw the main selling point of the game is co-op which is nigh impossible on the PC.

:confused:

how is co-op impossible on PC? pc was made for co-op.

AmberClad

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
I assume he was referring to side-by-side coop. L4D has pretty much shown that online coop can work well.

Sounds like a fun game. I read some mixed review from Gamespot a while back (the author's main gripe seemed to be that the game glorified mercenaries :roll:).

Sam25

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2008
Originally posted by: AmberClad
I assume he was referring to side-by-side coop. L4D has pretty much shown that online coop can work well.

Sounds like a fun game. I read some mixed review from Gamespot a while back (the author's main gripe seemed to be that the game glorified mercenaries :roll:).

Yeah, I just read the review. The author also complained about the AI acting silly at times. Nevertheless, I liked the gameplay footage I saw and the graphics looked very nice. Sad though, since there is little to no chance of a PC release in future. :(

Chapbass

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
game was VERY fun coop on my ps3. We had alot of fun playing with the different roles (buddy was using a huge LMG for covering, I would run around with my silenced pistol and a 2nd as a sniper rifle for picking people off).

countless hours of good fun. Gonna have to break that one out again.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I tried it on my brothers PS3 and couldn't get into it. I played by myself and the AI with the other guy plain sucked. I guess this is one of those games that needs co-op.

GundamSonicZeroX

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2005
I remember reading an '07 issue of PC Gamer that said the game was going to be released one month later on the PC. Obviously, that version was canceled. I don't understand why it was canceled, it uses the Unreal 3 Engine!

Sam25

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2008
Originally posted by: GundamSonicZeroX
I remember reading an '07 issue of PC Gamer that said the game was going to be released one month later on the PC. Obviously, that version was canceled. I don't understand why it was canceled, it uses the Unreal 3 Engine!

Wao...seriously? I thought they never gave PC release a thought!