Arkham Knight

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
LOL... i got the game free with my 580 GTX? or was it 980 GTX? it was one of those....
The game didn't lag that badly, as i was on SLI on both cards, and it ran it ok... i had micro stutters, but at that age, i sort of accepted it on all the games i played.

Its a fun game, but EXTREMELY GRINDY AS FAQ. The Riddler Arc made me want to rage quit a few times, as finding all his riddle me this puzzles were just beyond annoying.
Are you familiar with the easter egg I mentioned? I was playing on Halloween since it fit the mood, and I about soiled myself when it happened. That's as far as I will go with spoilers. But when I mentioned it to other players I knew irl, none had it happen. A quick search later explained why.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
nope... wasn't aware of it...
Honestly towards the end i was more wanting to just end the game then 100% completion.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Given its age is this game still any good ?
Depends on your definition of good. With the visuals maxed, it still looks great. You get to be Batman, and the gliding around and beat 'em up parts of the gameplay are a lot of fun imo. It runs smoothly now too. I think it is a worthwhile Halloween season game. It also provided me with the best jump scare I've ever experienced in a game when playing that Halloween.