Arggh!! Why do people suck so much?! *RANT*

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
If you say you're going to be there, then fsckin be there! If you're not, then don't say you will be! Is that so fsckin hard?!

And why the fsck do people try to act all friendly to you when they happen to encounter you in person, but otherwise never ever talk to you online and ignore you when do message them online?! WTF?!

Fsck you people k thx gg!

-_-<^>

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Maybe they got held up. Maybe they're lying on the side of the road, beggin forgiveness from you and God for not making it, screaming with their last breath, and here you are complaining about it, you cold, heartless bastard.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
If I regularly got stood up, blown off, or ignored, I wouldn't waste any time on those people anymore, and I sure as hell wouldn't let the whole world know about it.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
If you say you're going to be there, then fsckin be there! If you're not, then don't say you will be! Is that so fsckin hard?!

And why the fsck do people try to act all friendly to you when they happen to encounter you in person, but otherwise never ever talk to you online and ignore you when do message them online?! WTF?!

Fsck you people k thx gg!

-_-<^>

WAAHH
welcome to the real,but,imperfect world!

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
It's actually a skill (sad as it is). Being real upsets people and isn't really a broadly appealing character trait.