ARg, its snowing

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Dont get it, two days ago it was like summer and now it started to snow. Anyone else have snow where they live?

shikhan

Mar 15, 2001
What?! Snow?! Send some over here!! I'm soo pissed right now. AC doesnt work. Temps have gone up high nuff that my system crashed for the first time.. Grrr! I was expecting someone to im me some important mssg while i was gone too... I need ac, water cooling, and I'll take some of your snow. To go.

Sonic625

Oct 11, 1999
Well, its only 90 here in Dallas/Fort Worth, 100 about 100 miles west of us :) Get that fann out and blow some south towards us. :)
Thanks,
Sonic625

kei

May 1, 2001
overcast and chilly in San Diego
and my company blasts the AC (only my vent)
proof they are trying to kill me

Shantanu

Banned
Feb 6, 2001
What kind of God forsaken place do you live in man? It's almost summer here in the Northern hemisphere.

Phuz

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2000
What? Snow?
Where do you live and can i come down?
I want to snowboard so bad it hurts.
Too bad I couldn't anyway since I broke my arm doing a rail my last time out :(

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< What kind of God forsaken place do you live in man? It's almost summer here in the Northern hemisphere. >>

Czar's in Iceland - isn't it supposed to be icy and snowy in Iceland? Or is it that Iceland is green and Greenland is icy?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I live in bloody iceland, the weather here is getting so strange, like this winter we had lots and lots of frost but hardly any snow, now its almost summer and we got snow..... I think I´ll be moving if this goes on like this :p

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ChrichtonsGirl, Iceland isnt supposed to be that bad, its usualy ok weather here. Greenland is the country that has a warmer climate but more snow.. I think, never been there. But it can be freezing here sometimes.

snakesnfrogs

Banned
Mar 1, 2001
kinda off the post's topic, but isn't Iceland where they have those hillclimbing races with the insanely powerful jeeps and such? I saw something about those on tv not too long ago---insane.

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
<------ wants snow in Southern California too!

Unfortunately, it probably wouldnt snow here even if hell did freeze over...

Shantanu

Banned
Feb 6, 2001
Snow for a month or two is definitly cool, otherwise that would make for a rather monotonous climate. But snow at this time of year would suck. It's summer man. It's time to play baseball and jet ski and all that crap.