are you done with your christmas shopping yet?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I just finished buying all my gifts today... I need to stop at the store tomorrow and buy gift wrap / cards, but there's a halmark store right across the street from my office that I can go to on my lunch break tomorrow :)

every year I say that I want to get my shopping totally finished months in advance, but it never happens... christmas always seems to sneak up on me like a deadly ninja filled with consumerist rage.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm finished with everything except the liquor store & thats the easiest part. :D

I had just about everything done by 12/1 this year & 95% of my shopping was done online.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
I haven't even been paid yet - boss went to Brazil to see faith healer, accountant is useless.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Yes. Done. Woo hoo! Leave tomorrow - 13hr drive, then 4 more on Friday then back next Wed or Thursday.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Need to get gifts for my brother, his wife, and my sister. Also need to get stocking stuffers for the kiddies.

Also waiting on two things to arrive in the mail.

Mail seems to be running REALLY slow this year.

Snicks

Apr 24, 2006
I have one gift left to buy and then I'm done. I even have everything wrapped....first time ever I won't be up late wrapping on Christmas Eve.

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: monk3y
Almost... I just have to pick up 2 gift cards from Red Lobster and Outback.

Just give cash. Make some origami & pretend to be thoughtful. If you don't like them, then don't bother with gifts.

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I get everything online. I actually don't have to buy much. My wife does all the shopping, for friends, family, etc. even for herself and then I usually buy her a few things on my own. I have it VERY easy.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Coquito

Just give cash. Make some origami & pretend to be thoughtful. If you don't like them, then don't bother with gifts.

Those are additional gifts. I'm just adding to other things I've gotten.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
I'm not really. I have a couple of things for my wife but wanted something else. I got interrupted by her having a surgery Monday and being laid up. It is hard to sneak away for shopping when you are the nursemaid:)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Coquito

origami cash would be a great gift :D

Cheetah8799

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2001
I need to buy for 2 more people. Mom and my girlfriend... Both of which are hard people to buy for...

L

Lola

no... i still need a gift for coworker/friend, brother in law, and god-son and cousin.
then i will be done.