Are you ASIAN?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skylark

Feb 24, 2001
--joohang.

yep. favoring more towards prejuidice and hypocrisy.

who's from canada, besides me here?

ever been to vancouver, or should i say HONGcouver? that place is infested, i go nuts if i was around so many ppl of the same color as me.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
I am NOT asian! Wanna hear an asian joke?

Did you hear about that Asian guy who walked into the currency exchange place? Well, he walked up to the teller, and got dollars for his 3000 yen. Then, the next week he goes back to exchange 3000 yen again, and....well, maybe I WON'T finish this joke...never mind. >:-]

skylark

Feb 24, 2001
"Vancouver is fine. Just avoid Richmond"

OH yes... one of my ladiefrend was from there.. she's in calgary now.

the way she was describing it.. it sounded creepy.. haha

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
mztykal: She's got Italian, German, Native American, etc. in her. Thus: American Mutt. Actually, she's who I get my eyes from, but no one asks her about them. She's got blonde hair! :Q

phatcow

Platinum Member
Nov 25, 2000
hello. i am asian... &quot;got a chick rolling up, half black and asian..&quot; (no. not really.. my dream tho.... )

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001

<< ever been to vancouver, or should i say HONGcouver? that place is infested, i go nuts if i was around so many ppl of the same color as me. >>

skylark ~ Let's see. You're Asian, yet you can't stand being around places &quot;infested&quot; with Asians? Good grief, talk about racism against YOUR OWN race... o_O How sad. I'm curious, what makes you so uncomfortable being around people &quot;the same color&quot; as you?

arod324

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2001
Full Vietnamese here.
Hung Nguyen ( just like the 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other Hung Nguyen's out there)